Tuesday, May 5, 2015

2 ways to know you're Practically Human


Have you ever wondered if you're doing this whole human thing right? If you can relate to either of these criteria below, then on a scale of 1 to human...you're practically there.


1.) You often pretend to know what you were doing.
Let's be real. We are all just pretending we know how to be a human. No one really knows. Really, it's true. We are practically human, but always learning and growing. Hang in there humanity, the struggle is real. 

2.) You've been in deep poo.
Navigating life without a practical game plan is like drinking laxatives on a bus ride across the country. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy (more on that later). Without a game plan, you're in deep poo, my friend.

The good news is I never want you to be in deep poo, or any kind of poo for that matter (...fecal matter). I invite you to take this blog to heart, but don't take it too seriously...I'm only practically human you know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment